Steve Bannon might be looking forward to his return to radio, but celebrities like Seth Rogen, John Leguizamo, and Melissa Etheridge are promising a boycott.。 The former chief strategist for President Donald Trump has rejoined the Sirius XM radio team as a host on the。 The former chief strategist for President Donald Trump has rejoined the Sirius XM radio team as a host on the。Breitbart News Daily。 SEE ALSO:Alec Baldwin's Trump is haunted by Michael Flynn in 'SNL's' Christmas Carol' cold open 。 Announced last Tuesday, the executive chairman of alt-right website Breitbart News Network has returned to Sirius XM as a regular host along with editor-in-chief Alex Marlow. Bannon has previously hosted the。Breitbart News Daily。 Breitbart News Daily。 show which premiered in late 2015, and he covered the 2016 GOP nomination. 。 By signing up you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.。 By signing up you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
。 Thanks for signing up!。"During the 2016 campaign, Steve empowered SiriusXM Patriot listeners to have a voice and be part of the electoral process," said Dave Gorab, Sirius XM's vice president and general manager of talk programming in a glowing press statement. "The result was a lasting bond between Steve and his audience, who have eagerly anticipated and awaited his return to radio."。 The Disaster Artist。 on Sirius XM in protest.
。 Musician Melissa Etheridge, who's a regular contributor and host on Sirius XM's music channel, Volume, said she would leave her show, "Melissa's Basement," as a result of Bannon's appointment.。 Tweet may have been deleted。 Members of the public are following suit, with many calling Sirius XM to cancel their memberships as a direct response to Bannon's placement. 。 Tweet may have been deleted
。Bannon's recruitment has drummed up serious outrage from both the public and celebrities like Rogen, who cancelled a press appearance for。
The Disaster Artist
。
Tweet may have been deleted
。
Tweet may have been deleted
。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Actor John Leguizamo, who is actively anti-Trump on his Twitter account, also said he'd be boycotting the service.
。
Tweet may have been deleted
。
Tweet may have been deleted。